Do you dread first dates? A lot of people do.
- “Do I look OK?
- Am I saying the right things?
- Am I interesting enough?
- What should I say next?”
There’s a proven technique to ease the first date jitters – it’s being prepared to ask great questions. When you’re prepared with topics to discuss, there’s a lot less time for self-criticism, and a lot more time for fun.
Here are our top 10 first-date questions:
- What types of traveling have you done?
- Where’s your favorite spot, anywhere?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What would your friends say about you?
- How do you feel about first dates?
- White kinds of animals have you had as pets
- What do you think about cooking?
- How did you select the career you’re in now?
- What charity would you donate to?
- What were you like in grade school?
Being prepared to initiate stimulating conversations is a terrific skill. Remember, once you ask the question, listen. Great listeners are very attractive to others.
Until next time, enjoy the journey.
P.S. – Our Fit4love Prompts will give you a lot more great questions to ask on your dates. Let me know what you think.